Hot New Jobs
- Senior Software Engineer | Oregon (OR) | United States
- Sr. Software Engineer | Texas (TX) | United States
- Software Engineer | Texas (TX) | United States
- Sr. Java Developer | New York (NY) | United States
- Drupal Web Developer | Oregon (OR) | United States
- Jr. Java Developer | Oregon (OR) | United States
- Test Engineer | Oregon (OR) | United States
Agile Job News
Scrum Gathering 2013: Make sure to register for Scrum Gathering 2013 being held in Las Vegas, Nevada May 6-8!
The Results are In! The 7th Annual State of Agile Development survey results have been released by VersionOne!
AgileCareers.com Newsletter: Feel free to Sign Up for the AgileCareers.com newsletter to receive email notifications of new articles, polls, and presentations available on the site.
AgileCareers Recruiting Corner
Apply Lean Startup Ideas to "Failed" Candidates? Why Not?
-by Johanna Rothman
You want to find an agile job. You might think that you need to keep your job search a secret. You might. But the real question is this: Why are you looking for a new job? To read the rest of Johanna's article, visit our blog.
Current Agile Poll
Agile Skills are on the Rise
Indeed.com research reveals that the percentage of Java Developer jobs listed that include agile requirements has increased dramatically. In just 8 months, the percentage of jobs has increased from 10% in March of 2011 to 21% in November of 2011.