Hot New Jobs
- agil Product Owner | Washington (WA) | United States
- agil Scrum Master - Bellevue, WA | Washington (WA) | United States
- Software Development Engineer - OO Development | Washington (WA) | United States
- Agile Coach – Software Engineering (Extreme Programming practices) | Washington (WA) | United States
- Agile Coach – Software Process (Scrum, Lean) | Washington (WA) | United States
- SolutionsIQ ScrumMaster | Washington (WA)
- Java Developer - Agile | Washington (WA) | United States
Agile Job News
Global Scrum Gathering 2013: Check out the program for the Global Scrum Gathering in Paris, September 23-25 2013!
The Results are In! The 7th Annual State of Agile Development survey results have been released by VersionOne!
AgileCareers.com Newsletter: Feel free to Sign Up for the AgileCareers.com newsletter to receive email notifications of new articles, polls, and presentations available on the site.
AgileCareers Recruiting Corner
Apply Lean Startup Ideas to "Failed" Candidates? Why Not?
-by Johanna Rothman
You want to find an agile job. You might think that you need to keep your job search a secret. You might. But the real question is this: Why are you looking for a new job? To read the rest of Johanna's article, visit our blog.
Current Agile Poll
Agile Skills are on the Rise
Indeed.com research reveals that the percentage of Java Developer jobs listed that include agile requirements has increased dramatically. In just 8 months, the percentage of jobs has increased from 10% in March of 2011 to 21% in November of 2011.